2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR
ICA Cristo Rey, San Francisco
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities for All Teaching Positions at ICA Cristo Rey:
- Clear commitment to the educational mission and philosophy of both ICA Cristo Rey and the Cristo Rey Network
- Commitment to equity and inclusion
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking in English
- Willingness to adapt to an existing curriculum as well as contribute ideas to enhance the academic program
- Willingness to collaborate as a member of ICA's Professional Learning Community
- Able to provide I-9 documents proving eligibility to work in the United States and clear Department of Justice and FBI background checks based on a live scan of fingerprints
- Teaching credential and/or MA degree and experience in an independent school and/or Catholic school strongly preferred
- Recent relevant experience teaching the academic subject matter to high school students preferred
Salary depending on experience; medical, dental & vision benefits available.
All teaching positions have been filled for the 2017-2018 school year.
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your subject area on the subject line and include information in your cover letter addressing:
- The skills, knowledge and abilities you can bring to Immaculate Conception Academy
- Your educational philosophy
- Your thoughts on incorporating ICA Cristo Rey and the Cristo Rey Network's mission and philosophy into your pedagogy
Or you may mail your resume and cover letter addressing the same to:
ICA Cristo Rey
Attention: Lisa Graham, Principal
3625 - 24th Street
San Francisco, CA 94110
Submissions will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Pre-employment background screening is required for all positions.